Dear Springboard Customer:
As you are aware, the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic (“Coronavirus”) continues to cause all of us a high level of concern and impact us from many different angles.
We are reaching out to inform you of measures we are taking to protect our employees and at the same time, ensure our continuing ability to support you and your business. At Springboard, our primary concern has always been the health and safety of our employees and their families, and our commitment to providing you with the very best service and quality at all times.
We recognize that many of your products are essential to keeping you and your customers healthy, and many of them are in greater demand as the global effort to combat the effects of this virus escalate.
In response to the need for us to be good corporate citizens, we have taken the following actions effective immediately:
- We have asked all non-essential personnel to work from home. Further, we have identified those in high risk categories and provided special relief to them for their increased safety.
- We have cancelled all corporate travel through April 15. We will monitor and evaluate that time frame as more information becomes available.
- We have asked all of our facilities to postpone all visits from outside suppliers and customers, and to facilitate as much of this type of communication as possible via teleconference or video conference.
- All of our plants will continue to operate so that we can meet the demands of all of our customers, especially those who provide products that support medical care, food production and the transportation infrastructure. We will take every precaution, but we will also make every effort to secure your supply chain.
- We have implemented enhanced safety and sterilization procedures in all of our facilities to minimize the risk of any contamination being further spread.
As a domestic manufacturer, all indications are that we will have negligible interruption to our raw material supply. Consequently, we do not anticipate issues with any shipments at this time. We also are willing to help in any way if you have disruption with overseas suppliers. We plan to be operating 24×7 and will free-up capacity to help with short-term, emergency situations as they arise.
Please advise us as soon as possible if you are aware of growing or shrinking demand as a result of this situation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Springboard representative, or call us directly at 916-853-0717 (West Coast) or 269-465-6404 (Midwest).
On behalf of the hundreds of team members at Springboard, be safe, and know that we are here to help in any way.