In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and increased demand for medical products, Springboard Manufacturing has
increased capacity at our five manufacturing and distribution facilities around the country. We are operating
24×7 as an essential business, and we are grateful to our dedicated team members who are working tirelessly to
keep our customers supplied. Although some of this increased capacity is being taken up by existing medical
device customers, Springboard is offering to assist other healthcare customers with urgent manufacturing and
supply chain issues. As a domestic manufacturer, we are experiencing minimal supply chain or logistical issues.
A partnership with Springboard typically results in design improvement, improved quality, and lower costs. Let us
explore together, the Springboard difference.
Springboard is a world-class contract manufacturing and supply chain partner for leading medical device
customers, providing full-spectrum solutions with superior engineering and quality systems, robust
manufacturing capabilities, and unmatched customer service & on-time delivery. It has a specific expertise in
plastics and injection molding, assembly and distribution.
- 40-year track record of successful partnerships with medical device industry leaders
- Proven expertise in toolmaking, molding, and assembly, with more than 20 tooling technicians and over 100 injection molds, ranging from 40 to 1,300 tons.
- More than 450,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space in five locations across the country, enabling customized supply chain solutions
- Full alignment on costing and quoting, providing the highest level of visibility and control to our partners
- Experienced team of project managers to lead in rapid onboarding, validations and even factory transfers
Brian Flynn, President (347) 526-3019 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Tremblay, Vice President (603) 490-7922 email@example.com