Injection Molding Resin: Avaspire High Performance Polymer
Avaspire is a high performance polymer, one of several exotic injection molding resins that Springboard uses to manufacture custom parts and products for our customers. Avaspire is similar to PEEK in many ways, yet has many characteristics that set it apart, including:
- Better durability and ductility
- Chemical resistance that is equal to or better than PEEK
- Ability to retain stiffness at higher temperatures (up to 374°F/190°C)
- UL-94 V0 rating at 0.8 mm
- Stiffness and strength similar to PEEK
- 30% lower cost than PEEK
- Attractive appearance and excellent colorability
Avaspire Molding Services
Springboard works with Avaspire in all three available grades:
- Neat grade: Available lubricated or non-lubricated
- Structural grade: Reinforced with glass or carbon fiber
- Wear-resistant SL grades: Available lubricated, non-lubricated or load bearing
Is Avaspire Right for Your Project?
The resin you choose can make or break your product. With so many high-performance resins available, how do you know which one is the right choice for you? At Springboard, we’re experts in injection molding and have experience with a wide range of high performance polymer materials, including Avaspire. Bring your design to us and we will help you determine whether Avaspire has the characteristics that will make your project a success.
Contact Springboard for Avaspire Injection Molding & More
To learn more about how you can use Avaspire in your injection molding projects, contact Springboard today.