Quality Assurance for Injection Molded Plastic Parts
At Stack Plastics / Springboard, we know that the quality and precision of the injection molded parts we produce are two big reasons that customers turn to us time and time again. To help maintain that quality, we employ a skilled, highly trained staff and utilize advanced quality testing equipment. Quality is, was, and always will be our #1 priority!
All Springboard personnel are trained as part of the onboarding process and specifically trained per customer and per part. This training is conducted by our in-house experts ranging from the OJT operator on the floor to training from management as to policies, procedures, and work instructions. Quality training includes GMP from proper paperwork and labeling to traceability to adherence to requirements and specifications.
We are ISO 13485 certified for the production of parts and components for medical components and sub-assemblies. And if we can meet the strict quality standards of the medical industry, we can meet anyone’s! We will work with your project specifications to develop customized standards that meet your company or industrial requirements.
- ISO 9001:2015 UL Certification (Quality Management Standards)
- FS209E Class 100,000 / ISO Class 8 Certified Clean Room
- SPI Member (Plastics Industry Association)
- APICS Certified Staff (Association for Operations Management)
- Scientific Molding Certified Staff (Scientific Molding for Six Sigma)
- SME Member, Sacramento Valley Professional Chapter
- Kanban Experienced Staff
- Fully Utilized ERP/MRP Systems and Methodology
- U.S.A. Production with over 100 Dedicated Employees
Injected Molded Parts Manufactured to ISO 13485 Medical Standards
When it comes to medical device manufacturing, quality is non-negotiable. Our personnel receive training on the following quality standards to ensure the products we produce conform to the stringent requirements of any industry:
- FDA registered
- IQ, OQ, & PQ validation, demonstrating our facilities & equipment meet the current set by the pharmaceutical, medical, and clinical industries
Contact Us for Top Quality Injection Molded Plastic Parts
We are specialists in plastic injection molding, serving clients in some of the world’s most demanding industries. Thanks to our stringent quality assurance and quality testing practices, you can count on receiving plastic parts and components that meet your requirements and exceed your expectations. Request a quote on precision injection molding, or contact us to discuss quality standards for your project.