Plastic Injection Molding Services
Springboard (Stack Plastics) is an FDA registered injection molding company with ISO 13485 certification and IQ, OQ, and PQ validation. We specialize in low to mid volume production of difficult-to-manufacture plastic parts for our customers in the medical industry, as well as those in aerospace and consumer products.
Your #1 Source for Quality Injection Molded Plastic Parts
With advanced injection molding capabilities and over 300,000 square feet of on-site production space, we can produce standard and intricate molded parts of all sizes. Our team of qualified experts will work with you from design all the way through to packaging to ensure you receive exactly what you need at a price you can afford. Request a quote to begin discussing your injection molding project today. Contact us for more information.
We Make It Easy with End-to-End Medical Injection Molding Services
With more than 20 years of experience in plastic injection molding, we know what works and what doesn’t. We can provide custom design and engineering advice, as needed, to help make manufacturing our customers’ products faster, more efficient, and less expensive.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, which is why we provide full-service injection molding to our customers in any industry. After discussing your injection molding requirements with one of our specialists, we will assign you to a project manager who will oversee all aspects of production, assembly, and packaging and advise any changes that will allow us to produce your molded parts more efficiently and to your quality standards.
Injection Molded Plastic Parts Manufactured to Medical Grade Standards
When it comes to medical device manufacturing, quality is non-negotiable. Each year, our personnel receive training the following quality standards to ensure the products we produce conform to the stringent requirements of any industry:
- ISO 13485:2016 certified for comprehensive quality assurance management in the manufacturing of medical components and subassemblies
- FDA registered
- IQ, OQ, & PQ validation, demonstrating our facilities & equipment meet current regulations set by the pharmaceutical, medical, and clinical industries
Custom Plastic Injection Molding & Multi-Cavity Molding Capabilities
Stack Plastics goes above and beyond standard injection molding processes to deliver a level of quality and performance that is unmatched by our competitors. We utilize a technique known as scientific molding, wherein we experiment with different variables and collect data to help us optimize our injection molding processes. As a result, we’re able to produce thousands or millions of identical parts between 0.01 g and 10 oz, designed to your exact specifications. Apart from our ability to meet tight tolerances, we also provide a full range of value-added services, including:
- Assembly & specialized packaging
- Material/product traceability
- and more
We also offer a range of other molding services, including multi-cavity molding, overmolding, micro molding, clean room injection molding, and more. Contact us to learn more about how you can get the most out of your molding project.
Selecting the Best Plastic Materials for Your Injection Molding Project:
We work with a wide variety of thermoplastic polymers, elastomers, and resins to create the perfect injection molded parts for your needs. Our expertise with standard specialized materials and exotic resins enables us to produce plastic injection molded parts and components to match the precise specifications of any project. The injection molding plastics we work with include:
- ABS: High resistance to heat, chemicals & impact with a tensile strength between 6,1000 & 6,500 psi.
- Polycarbonate: High stiffness & impact strength with superior strength retention at high temperatures.
- PEEK: Versatile material commonly used to replace metal. Provides high chemical resistance at elevated temperatures, withstands autoclave sterilization, & maintains excellent harness, stiffness, & strength.
- Ultem: Similar to PEEK but has lower impact strength & temperature properties. Ultem is one of the most dimensionally stable thermal plastics & is highly resistant to environmental stress & cracking.
Contact Stack Plastics for Custom Injection Molding Today
Stack Plastics provides the start-to-finish injection molding services you need to stay ahead of the game. Our state-of-the-art tooling and design capabilities combined with over 300,000 square feet of on-site production space allows us to create high-quality injection molded parts designed to your project’s exact specifications. Contact us to take advantage of our design, assembly, and packaging injection molding services.